A resounding success!!
Follow our 2018 tour through narrative and pictures. Hopefully it will give you a taste of what is in store for you when you join us on a future adventure.
- the flamingos of Lake Natron
- our reception at Almatasia Camp
- learning about forest values and management from the Enguserosambu Forest Trust
- meeting the women who built Almatasia Camp
- learning about the work of PALISEP
- experiencing the Serengeti
- descending into Ngorongoro Crater
- remembering Alfred Kikoti and his work in elephant conservation at Kilima Tembo